Inspiration felt notebooks are so fun to make. All you need is a few ingredients and some imagination. Attention to detail is important, but once you start your first book, experimenting with different materials & ideas makes the project so enjoyable.
For this project, you need:
- A4 paper
- Old book pages
- Ribbon (to wrap around and through the felt book).
- Cork & Pearl-head pins.
- Sequin & confetti (optional)
- Dimensional puff paint in the color of your choice (I used gold) – (optional)
- Tools: stapler, glue gun, scissors, ruler, x-acto knife or paper cutter, pencil, self-healing cutting mat or piece of cardboard.
- Additional: You can make your own embellishments, like the golden tassel in the first pic.
The idea behind these felt books is “inspiration.” They’re supposed to be like an inspiration journal. That’s why they come with goodies, stacked in the back of the package (as seen below). I put some hand-cut stickers, handmade envelopes, clips, confetti, and little things that can turn this little felt book into a fun personal inspiration book.
The embellishment and the goodies are all up to you, and to the materials available at hand. You can make plain books or over-the-top books. And you can end up selling them, like I did.