I work with different mediums and materials to create different effects, this can cover everything from painting and/or designing on fabrics and textiles, to creating prints and patterns for stationary, walls, and any surface you can think of, using different materials and mediums.
What I have been busy doing recently involves:
- Painting on fabric – using professional fabric colors, and using different techniques, like free-hand, stamping, stenciling, and screen printing.
- Water-color on used/vintage book pages
- Oil canvas paintings
Here is some of my previous work, involving painting/designing different surfaces (fabric, wooden hangers, and pencils)…
- My 2 cushions at Ohh Deer’s ‘Pillow Fight’ competition
- Karboojeh Handmade: Handpainted Display Hanger
- Craft show: Table Display & Handpainted Pencils
- DIY Table-setting Placemat | Pompom | Handpainted Floral & Botanical Design (karboojeh.wordpress.com)