Buy my pillows at UK-Based Ohh Deer’s online shop
Offer from Oct 8 – Oct 29, 2012
Check these two links to take you directly to the pillows:
My 2 pillows on Ohh Deer‘s Pillow Fight
Karboojeh on O That’s Lovley
You guessed right :) The boho wooden rings with a middle handmade North African blue bead is mine. So is the wooden boho earring with a similar blue bead from North Africa.
The two jewelry pieces link back to this page here at Karboojeh.
Karboojeh received two blog award nominations from these lovely bloggers:
- Farah from Relish to the Soul at colorpsyche.wordpress.com, nominated Karboojeh.wordpress.com for: The Kreativ Blogger Award
Thank you both so so so very much for your great gesture. I truly truly appreciate it, and I wish you both the big win!
- I just received a nomination from the lovely daribix, author of the blog thehighnotedotnet.wordpress.com, nominating this blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks a million, dear! This means a lot to me!
Karboojeh Handamde Jewelry sponsored the per-Christmas Italian Craft Show in December 2011.
Blogs, Twitter, Interviews, etc
Interviews with Karboojeh
Karboojeh Handmade jewelry has been interviewed by these lovely blogs and websites:
Hmade: People who make, bake & create
This lovely blog interviewed Karboojeh Handmade Jewelry on January 30, 2012. To read interview, click here.
Interviews Karboojeh conducted
Karboojeh Handmade jewelry conducted interviews with these lovely people:
- Kellie, creator of Hmade
Karboojeh Handmade jewelry has been featured/quoted on these lovely blogs and websites (I apologize if I didn’t mention everybody, please leave me a comment if I have missed out on you!):
- Art Bead Scene: This blog is quoting Karboojeh Handmade Jewelry’s packaging trademark using handmade hangers with recycled paper for my earring tags/display holders, here: artbeadscene.blogspot.com
- A bed spread made from vintage silk scarves was featured on my other blog: karboojeh.tumblr.com – a WordPress blogger, theunexpectedchic.com, quoted us, here.
Other crafters & readers have tweeted about Karboojeh Handmade jewelry; here are the tweets I was able to catch (thanks guys!):
- I just found out that my x-boss, and a person I really admire, tweeted about my work! THANKS LANA! The tweet refers back to this page (Handmade Necklaces – by Karboojeh Handmade Jewelry).
- Jayne Norris tweeted about my interview with Hmade
- Amanda Sambrook tweeted about my display ideas post, here.
I have exchanged links with these lovely websites: